This demo assumes you've already logged in to cPanel
Now let's learn how to setup an email autoresponder
1) Click the Auto Responders icon
This is where you create auto-responders for your email addresses. Autoresponders send messages back automatically to anyone who sends an email to a specified account
2) Click the Add Auto Responder button
3) In most cases you'll leave the character set to utf-8
4) Enter the email address you want to set an auto-responder for
5) Then type entries for the From and Subject fields of your email
6) Enter your message here
7) Then click Create/Modify
That's it! The autoresponder has been created
Now when someone sends an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, the "Out of Office" email will automatically be sent to them
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to setup autoresponders
- india, information, cpanel
- 0 Users Found This Useful
This demo assumes you've already logged in to cPanel Now let's learn how to backup our website...
This demo assumes you've already logged in to cPanel Now let's learn how to create a subdomain...
This knowledgebase post describes how to use cPanel to configure Cron Jobs for your website....
This tutorial explains how to use Softaculous to install a WordPress application on your site. It...
Try checking for Typos by printing out the query that is getting sent to MySQL Server from your...